This page provides a list of links to existing catalogs of polarimetric (broad-band, imaging, ..) or spectropolarimetric data classified by type of objects and/or wavelength. We also provide links to papers discussing existing catalogs.
- Database of comet polarimetry
- Galileo Photopolarimeter Radiometer Observations of D/Showmaker-Levy 9
- PolarBase : a database of high resolution spectropolarimetric stellar observations
- HPOL spectropolarimetric observations database. Also available in the MAST archive
- 9286 Stars: An Agglomeration of Stellar Polarization Catalogs, article by C. Heiles (2000)
- The linear polarisation of southern bright stars measured at the parts-per-million level, article by Cotton et al (2015)
- The linear polarization of nearby bright stars measured at the parts per million level, article by Bailey et al (2010)
- PlanetPol: A Very High Sensitivity Polarimeter, article by Hough et al (2006)
- Interstellar polarization at high galactic latitudes from distant stars. VIII. Patterns related to the local dust and gas shells from observations of ~3600 stars, article by Berduygin et al (2014).
Active Galactic Nuclei
- A 3.5 mm Polarimetric Survey of Radio-loud Active Galactic Nuclei, article by Agudo et al (2010)
- A simultaneous 3.5 and 1.3 mm polarimetric survey of active galactic nuclei in the northern sky, article by Agudo et al (2014)