In this section we provide a list of all the past and future meetings/workshops/symposiums related to polarimetry and not organized by this COST Action. Click on the name of the meeting to access their website.
Please help us keeping this page alive by sending us links and details about these upcoming meetings.
List of future meetings or sessions involving polarimetry
- Polarization: Measurement, Analysis, and Remote Sensing XII, Baltimore, 17-21 April 2016
- Session PS03 "Polarimetry as a tool to study the Solar System and Beyond" , AOGS 2016, Beijing, 31 July - 5 August 2016.
List of past meetings or sessions involving polarimetry
- Polarimetry as an invaluable tool to study the Solar System and beyond, session PS1.2/AS4.21/ST6.1 organized at the EGU meeting in Vienna, 22-27 April 2012.
- Polarisation and magnetic fields in cool stars and the Sun : a splinter session at the Cool Stars 17 meeting, Barcelona, 24-29 June 2012.
- X-ray polarimetry in astrophysics, session E1.14 at the 39th COSPAR Scientific Assembly, Mysore, India, 14-22 July 2012. More details on the IASF website as well
- Cosmic Dust, August 6-10, 2012 at the CPS (Center for Planetary Science), Kobe, JAPAN
- Polarimetry of Planetary Systems, session PS20 at the AOGS-AGU meeting in Singapore, 13-17 August 2012.
- Nuclei of Seyfert galaxies and QSOs - Central engine & conditions of star formation in Köln, Germany, 6-8 November 2012 (this meeting is organized by COST Action MP0905 and co-sponsored by our COST Action).
- 4MOST Workshop : Science with Spectroscopy, Potsdam, Germany, 13-15 November 2012.
- Polarimetry as an Invaluable Tool to Study the Solar System and Beyond, Session P31F organized at AGU Fall Meeting, San Francisco, 3-7 December 2012
- Polarimetry as an invaluable tool to study the Solar System and beyond, Session PS 1.2/AS4.19, organized at EGU 2013, Vienna, 7-12 April 2013.
- Light Scattering : simulations and inversion, University of Bremen, Bremen, 27-28 May 2013.
- School on solar spectropolarimetry, Tatranska Lomnica, Slovakia, 3-7 June 2013
- 14th International Conference on Electromagnetic and Light Scattering, ELS-XIV, Lille, France, 17-21 June 2013.
- IAUS302, Magnetic fields throughout Stellar Evolution, Biarritz, France, 26-30 August 2013.
- 7th International Workshop on Solar Polarization (SPW7), Kunming, China, 9-14 September 2013.
- Observing techniques, instrumentation and science for metre-class telescopes, Tatranská Lomnica, Slovakia, September 23 — 26, 2013.
- Session P021 "Polarimetry as an invaluable tool to study the Solar System and beyond", organized during the AGU fall meeting, San Francisco, 9-13 December 2013
- Session A055 "Recent advances in spectro-polarimetric studies of aerosols, clouds and Earth's surface properties", organized during the AGU fall meeting, San Francisco, 9-13 December 2013
- IAU Symposium 307: New Windows on Massive Stars, Asteroseismology, Interferometry and Spectropolarimetry, 23-27 June 2014, Geneva, Switzerland
- Session PS05 "Polarimetry of Solar System, Exoplanets, Disks and Brown Dwarfs" organized during the AOGS conference, Sapporo, Japan, 28 July - 1 August 2014.
- 2nd SOLARNET Workshop: "Methods in high resolution and synoptic solar physics" and 2nd SPRING (Solar Physics Research Integrated Network Group) meeting, October 12-16, 2014, Tatranska Lomnica, Slovakia
- 2nd SOLARNET School: "Ground- and space- based solar instruments", October 5-16, 2014, Tatranska Lomnica, Slovakia
- IAU Symposium 305: Polarimetry: The Sun to Stars and Stellar Environments, 30 November-5 December 2014, Punta Leona, Costa Rica
- 3rd SOLARNET School on "Solar Magnetic Fields: Modeling and Measuring Techniques", 18-23 May 2015, Granada, Spain
- Polarization in the Sun, the Solar System, and Beyond, 3rd S
- Session 8664 "Polarimetry as a tool to study the Earth, Solar System and Beyond" , AGU Fall Meeting 2105, San-Francisco, December 14-19, 2015.