STSM scientific report
After completion of the STSM the grantee is required to submit to the host institution and the STSM coordinator a short scientific report on the visit within 4 weeks after his/her stay.
It should contain the following information:
- purpose of the STSM
- description of the work carried out during the STSM
- description of the main results obtained
- future collaboration with host institution (if applicable)
- foreseen publications/articles resulting or to result from the STSM (if applicable)
- confirmation by the host institution of the successful execution of the STSM
- other comments (if any)
Please if possible use the following template.
Approval and payment
The STSM coordinator is responsible for:
- approving the scientific report
- informing the Grant Holder that the STSM has been successfully accomplished and that the grant can be paid
The e-mail should include the scientific report and state:
"Subject: STSM reference number, COST Action MP1104, grantee's name
On behalf of the MC of the MP1104 COST Action, I would like to inform you that:
- the above STSM has been completed from <start date> to <end date>
- the scientific report has been approved by the MC and Host institution
- The amount of EUR x can be paid"
After reception of the approval mail and the scientific report, the Grant Holder will execute the payment of the fixed grant directly to the grantee or the host institution as requested in the application.