Internship in a foreign institute for a PhD on polarization of GRBs

Dear all,

Mrs Anna Zwolinska from the National Center for Nuclear Research in Poland is currently
doing a PhD on
polarization of gamma ray burst (X-rays).

She wants
to apply for a grant in Polish funding institution National Science Center.
 The grant would include funds for:
-     costs associated with the stay in a foreign research center (3-6 months);
-     costs of travel to scientific center.

Internship in foreign institute could be done during the course of PhD scholarship or
no later than 12 months after the end of the PhD.

The research in the scientific institution should be complementary with her work during PhD
(gamma ray burst, polarization, Monte Carlo simulation with GEANT4 package).

This is rather urgent as Anna needs to submit the application by March 16 (Monday).

If you are interested in working with Anna, please contact her at

This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Best wishes,